Why Sail with Princess Cruises to Alaska?
Why Take A Cruise to Alaska?
Maybe you’ve never thought about a cruise to Alaska, or you’re just not sure if an Alaskan cruise it right for you. Here are a few tips to help you plan your next trip.
- A cruise to Alaska is a bit different than other cruises because it gets you closer to nature. The three top reasons to sail to Alaska include seeing the glaciers, seeing wildlife and seeing mountains. You can also participate in excursions, like fishing and rafting, that connect you even more to nature.
- Alaska cruises with Princess Cruises are great for the entire family! In fact, many staterooms have room for a 3rd or 4th guest. Plus, there are all sorts of activities on board for all members of the family.
- Alaska cruises are also great for groups and special occasions.
- The best deals to Alaska are usually in May and in September. And, May is the best time to see wildlife in Denali National Park.
Your Princess Alaska Cruise Expert
You have lots of choices when it comes to ocean cruising. I believe Princess Cruises to Alaska offers some of the best ocean cruise experiences, so I’ve taken the time to become your Princess Alaska Cruise Expert.
- Year in and year out, Princess Cruises wins top awards for Alaska. Additionally, Princess takes more people to Alaska than other major cruise line. It offers a variety of cruises that take you to the most popular ports, like Ketchican and Skagway.
- But, Princess Cruise’s Voyage to the Glaciers is really unique! You actually get to spend more time viewing the glaciers than with most other cruise lines, including Glacier Bay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and either Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord. If you choose, you can sail the Inside Passage and visit either Glacier Bay or Tracy Arm Fjord instead.
- North to Alaska is Princess Cruise’s fabulous enrichment program. It connects you with local personalities, culture and cuisine while on board.
- Princess Cruises also offers some of the best cruise tours to Alaska. When you combine these great land adventures with your cruise, you get the chance to see places like Denali National Park and the Kenai Peninsula. Princess Cruises even owns its own lodges and properties, so your cruise tour experience is a seamless one. Learn More About Princess Cruise Tours here.
- Finally, Princes Cruises is one of the top rated sustainable cruise lines that sail to Alaska, which I think makes it one of the best choices!